Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Rate Advantage Approved

tag
garagebandking
Regular Contributor

USAA Rate Advantage Approved

I can't seem to get more than a couple of months in the garden, but that's going to have to change now.

Received a pre-selected offer from USAA for 18 months 0% BT and no fee BT until April or so, with 13.50% interest after the promo period. I've wanted a USAA card for a couple years but they never seemed to appreciate me. I called last night to inquire as to what bureau they would likely pull and a rep told me EQ, but sometimes EX.

Applied on 2/7 while EQ/EX were frozen, TU was available.

Received a call today from a rep saying they needed me to unlock my EX report to process the application. I explained to the representative that I was having some delays in unlocking my EX but had unlocked EQ earlier this morning, 2/8. She placed me on hold to go speak with UW. The rep then came back rather excited that I was approved.

Starting CL - $8k

EQ is around 699 right now with 16 inquiries with one paid judgment from 2010 that should fall off in September of this year

TU is around 731 with 19 inquiries and squeaky clean except for all the new accounts

Have no idea which bureau they pulled yet.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: USAA Rate Advantage Approved

Sweet limit!!
Message 2 of 7
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the nice approval

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 3 of 7
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Nice that's great OP , you can usually get a 2fer with USAA , double approvals one HP in the same day.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question ... this card is suppose to be a USAA Rate Advantage card with a 7.4% Apr for purchases as the lowest rate (almost no benefits as the trade for low rates) and I virtually never see anybody get a card with the low rates. Seems like most posters reported rates that fall in the range of the USAA Visa and American Express regular cards.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Major Congrats!!!  I Heart me some USAA!!!  Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Very NICE!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.