Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Rewards AMEX approved $500

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USAA Rewards AMEX approved $500

I'm a USAA member since 2012 I think, I never got any product with them and did check the rate on auto insurance with them today, unfortunately it was double than what I pay with GEICO so I checked what cards they have, and the page directly opened on a "You are invited to apply for" with 0% APR till Nov. 2019 (but no fix APR), so I was a bit curious but I did jump on it, and got instant approval for the USAA Rewards Amex with a sl of $500. (HP with Experian).

I have no score with Experian (did start my new credit route only 3 months ago), but I have 4 lines open and 2 HP on EX. I'm going to the garden now!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USAA Rewards AMEX approved $500

Congrats on Approval

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm a USAA member since 2012 I think, I never got any product with them and did check the rate on auto insurance with them today, unfortunately it was double than what I pay with GEICO so I checked what cards they have, and the page directly opened on a "You are invited to apply for" with 0% APR till Nov. 2019 (but no fix APR), so I was a bit curious but I did jump on it, and got instant approval for the USAA Rewards Amex with a sl of $500. (HP with Experian).

I have no score with Experian (did start my new credit route only 3 months ago), but I have 4 lines open and 2 HP on EX. I'm going to the garden now!

Super Congrats on your USAA Rewards Amex $500 SL! Smiley Very Happy

I'm also a fellow USAA member since 2010. Thank You for your service! Smiley Very Happy

The exact same offer popped up on my screen while I was logged in

earlier this evening. Same wording "You are invited to apply" with no firm

APR but the offer is only good until Oct 31, 2018. 0% APR on BTs, purchases and

convenience checks for 18 months. 15,000 points on a $500 spend within 90 days,

2,500 pts immediately upon the first purchase. I haven't pulled the trigger yet because

it was an "invitation," not a firm offer with a fixed APR. I've got about 7 weeks,

so I'm going to let this percolate and see if USAA sweetens the deal. Will let

you know when I do decide to pull the trigger. Smiley Very Happy

Congrats again on your approval. Thanks so much for sharing! Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 4
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval and first card with them, no doubt it will grow quickly for you!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.