Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Rewards Visa Signature

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USAA Rewards Visa Signature

Well, I had been planning to garden for a while. Want my scores to incubate till end of this year when I will be car shopping.  I'm a full member of USAA and have had auto/home insurance with them for 10+ years. I currently bank with Chase and also have been gardening with the thought that when I do fall within 5/24 I'll snag a CSP and Freedom combo. Alas, I got an email about an hour ago from USAA saying I had been pre-selected for the Rewards Visa Signature. Thought, "What the heck?" and submitted my application. Approved with starting credit limit of $13k. My highest previous limit was my Venture card at $10k. I'm sure they pulled Equifax, and my stats for EQ are below. I am very tempted to just put all my banking with USAA at this point.

Equifax score at time of approval- 698

Total utilization 3%

AAoA 2 years

Inq 11

Income $70k

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USAA Rewards Visa Signature

Congratulations! Credit unions rock!

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations! Credit unions rock!

USAA rocks, but they aren't a credit union.

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! That's a nice starting limit. I bank with USAA and they are great.

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

Message 5 of 15
baller4life
Super Contributor

Haha yeah USAA definitely be a bank! Smiley Happy Just a restricted membership bank!
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Forgot to mention they did offer it with 0% balance transfer till July 2017.

Message 7 of 15
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

NICE CONGRATS!!!!!! 

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have missed USAA, they have always been easy to deal with. Plus I have been a member for 11 years and was reminded of that during my last few calls. I too am thinking to transfer from BofA to USAA but the only thing that is keeping me with BofA is the CC. They were the first to extend a helping hand, so I am torn.

Congratulations BTW

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have missed USAA, they have always been easy to deal with. Plus I have been a member for 11 years and was reminded of that during my last few calls. I too am thinking to transfer from BofA to USAA but the only thing that is keeping me with BofA is the CC. They were the first to extend a helping hand, so I am torn.

Congratulations BTW

I love their insurance and customer service. Was very tempted by a lower cost offer from Geico recently, but sometimes cheaper isn't always better.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.