Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Rewards Visa Signature

tag
fullstackdev
Frequent Contributor

Re: USAA Rewards Visa Signature

Congrats on your approval! USAA is the best.
Mar 2017: EQ 733 80 INQ | TU 768 42 INQ | EX 755 80 INQ || AMEX PRG | AMEX BGR | USAA Rewards VS $17K | USAA NAMF AMEX $15K | SECU Visa $10K | Cap1 V1 (AU) $45.75K | AMEX BCE (AU) $10K | Marvel MC $25K | Walmart MC $10K | Freedom $12.2K | USAA Cash Rewards VS $18K | Walmart SC $25K | PENFED CR $9K | AMEX EDP $24K | Banana Republic SC $10K | MECU $10K | Amazon SC $25K | Barclays Apple Rewards $10K | J. Crew $13.6K | Cap1 PlayStation $3K | Cap1 QS1 $2.6K | Business: AMEX Green NPSL | AMEX SimplyCash $2K | AMEX Blue for Business $3K | Cap1 Spark Visa $7.5K | Amazon Rev. $2.5K | Amazon PIF (No PG) $1K | Walmart (No PG) $2.5K | Chase Marriott Business $30K | Chase Ink $14K
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on the approval. I just got the offer too. trying not to app, but it's hard not to.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the approval. I received a message a couple of days ago for the cash rewards plus Amex. I like the 5% cash back on gas to back up my Sallie Mae. I decided to go for it, but was unable to due to verification issues. I sent a couple of my dd214 and was told I should hear something with 5 days. My stats are similar to yours so hopefully I'll get in with a nice SL too.
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congratulations on the approval. I received a message a couple of days ago for the cash rewards plus Amex. I like the 5% cash back on gas to back up my Sallie Mae. I decided to go for it, but was unable to due to verification issues. I sent a couple of my dd214 and was told I should hear something with 5 days. My stats are similar to yours so hopefully I'll get in with a nice SL too.

This is precisely why I think it's a good thing that everyone put in their stats at the time of approval, so that others can get some useful information out of it.

Message 14 of 15
Poppa
Established Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO SCORE 08 - TU 810 - EX 807

12/15 - First Tradeline - 12/17 - 800 Credit Score - 3/18 - Homeowner
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.