Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Rewards visa signature approval

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

USAA Rewards visa signature approval

Well if anyone followed a previous post of mine I have been literally trying for almost a money to get USAA to verify my ID. After several emails with my ID and numerous phone calls, FINALLY they have everything squared away, man what a PITA.

Well since I went through this I decided to apply for a credit card before I begin my much needed gardening.

Instant approval 7K  SL

Now they pulled experian and I just got an updated score 2 days ago which was 750Smiley Happy However on the truth in lending letter under my documents it showed a score of 699, is that a different version they used? Can't imagine my score dropping 51 points in a couple of days?? Anyone know, this is kinda bugging me??

Thanks

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: USAA Rewards visa signature approval

Congrats on your new card

Message 2 of 25
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your approval

To answer the question regarding the score used in my searching forums looks like they use FICO 04 score model. Someone else will hopefully confirm/correct that

Message 3 of 25
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@simplynoir wrote:

Congrats on your approval

To answer the question regarding the score used in my searching forums looks like they use FICO 04 score model. Someone else will hopefully confirm/correct that

Thank you, I was concerned since my score wasFICO8 was 750 2 days ago lol. That explains thanks again

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 4 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jnbmom as a long time USAA'er, I am glad you put up with the PITA problems and got through the BS! Yeah!!! Grats! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 25
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
Jnbmom as a long time USAA'er I am glad you put up with the PITA problems and got through the BS! Yeah!!! Grats!

Thank you. Yes I "almost" gave up but decided to check today just for "S&Gs" lol, and there it was access to my account.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 6 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and getting your issue resolved.

Message 7 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your USAA Rewards Visa Signature approval! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 25
WowCool
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your new USAA Card! Welcome to the family!!!

They use EX FICO 3      Why they do is anyones guess!

Message 9 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@WowCool wrote:

Congrats on your new USAA Card! Welcome to the family!!!

They use EX FICO 3      Why they do is anyones guess!

Nice find! Wondered as they no longer give me any FICO or Vantage Score feedback ... "we are improving your website experience" for over a year now ... yeah right! So now I know!

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.