Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA and Marvel

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USAA and Marvel

Hey guys, 

I got an offer the other day for a USAA Visa card that has 1.5% cash back on everything and 0% on new purchases until November of 2018.   I went ahead and pulled the trigger and was approved for a SL of $3000.   EQ was a 757 at the time. Util is around 2%

Then I had been eyeballing the Marvel Mastercard as well for the 3% back on entertainment and games.  I added up all my inquiries and I was sitting firmly at 8.  I decided one more wont kill me..... eeek  APPROVED  SL $4000  TU 737 

Oh yeah....I picked Spidey.  Smiley Wink

I am done now.  I have had a great rebuild and spring spree.  Time to hide in the garden and grow for a year or so.  Hope to see you there.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USAA and Marvel

Lol KnowHal super congrats on your Spidey Marvel card & your USAA rewards Visa card! Those starting limits are not bad at all & excellent job on your amazing credit rebuild! 😊
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. It has been a wonderful few months.  So glad I found these forums when I did.  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Well done on your rebuildSmiley Happy. I agree finding this forum is like finding the fountain of youth, or in this case, the fountain of credit wealthSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 14
schsa210
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approvals.  Your USAA, was the offer in the "Offers" tab online or did you receive via snail mail?

~buried myself in the garden~
Message 5 of 14
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Congrats OP on your approvals. I just got the Marvel card myself, still waiting on Spidey to show up in my mailbox. 

Congrats on your rebuilding efforts. 

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your two approvals! Both nice cards to have

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

just a little fyi, if you want a change from Spidey to another design, Marvel will send you one of the other ones. Exact same account info, both cards should work just fine. Got mine changed using their chat
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

My USAA offer came by email. It was not a preapproval but my wife and I have our insurance with them
Message 9 of 14
schsa210
Established Contributor

Thank you

~buried myself in the garden~
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.