Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA and NFCU Approval

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: USAA and NFCU Approval

Congrays opSmiley Happy.

A sl of 6k and 16.40% for many of us would not be " mediocre" but to each their own.Smiley Wink Heck, that Apr beats my best and im over 700 so i guess you could sprinkle me some jelly, still 2 great approvalsSmiley Happy
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! I wish I had local branches here as I'd like to get in with either NFCU/USAA/PenFed..
Message 12 of 19
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

I don't have local braches for either of my usaa or navy fed accts . I have cc and do banking with both . Also have insurance with Usaa and my car loan
Message 13 of 19
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Lol 😝 right AJC but I kinda get where he is coming from bc this is supposed to be Usaa's very lowest Apr card

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aduke1122 wrote:

Lol 😝 right AJC but I kinda get where he is coming from bc this is supposed to be Usaa's very lowest Apr card

That's what I thought, and it's why I was surprised to see NFCU come in with the lower APR and the higher CL.

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I got stiffed on the APR from USAA pretty dissapointing I am actually planning on close it fairly soon considering they don't allow product changes... :Smiley Sad

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I snagged the CLOC from NFCU for $15,000 as well for good measure. Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 19
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Hey congrats that's awesome
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Make sure ya get the 13.9% before signing the Promissory note. They won't lower it in the future, the rate you take initially is what your stuck with! Smiley Sad

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.