Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USBANK Verification Department? update approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USBANK Verification Department? update approved

Hi. I just called them to check my u.s. cash plus credit card application. They told me the application is in process and they need to get a representive to call me to verify something. However, there was noone, and that person told me that someone would call me back. In the meantime, does anyone what kind of questions do they ask for verification. I'm just curious. Thanks everyone. 
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
APL247
Valued Member

Re: USBANK Verification Department?

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, I did not.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was put on hold and transferred to verification today. All they asked is if I indeed submitted the app.

Then they said I’d get a decision in 24 hours. Seriously they did not ask a single question. Except for one 😉
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks s_e_e. Did you choose online delivery or mail delivery. When I applied online, I think i have the option to choose online delivery if I get approval or denial. 

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I gave them my email—I think I chose online. We’ll have to keep each other updated if we hear anything.
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called them for verification. Everything was great,  and the nice lady came back and told me it would take 5-7 days to process. 

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was approved but with a 1k limit. 16.74 apr though. Best wishes I hope they let you know soon.

ETA: I applied on Friday.
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did they let you know by email or did you call?
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finnally, got approved.
Congratulations, you have been approved for the U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(R) Card credit card.

You will receive your account information via U.S. Mail in 7-10 days.

If you requested a balance transfer, you will receive a letter in the mail with information regarding the request.

Please do not reply to this email as we are not able to respond to messages sent to this address.

Thank you and we look forward to serving your credit card needs.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.