JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: USBank Cash+ SP CLI

Congratulations

Message 11 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI!  $5k is pretty sweet.  You mentioned that you last received a CLI 7 months ago on the card.  I'm curious what that CLI was if you don't mind sharing and what was your SL? 

Message 12 of 25
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That's great!!!  Congratulations on your approval!

Message 13 of 25
Vegasr
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the CLI!  $5k is pretty sweet.  You mentioned that you last received a CLI 7 months ago on the card.  I'm curious what that CLI was if you don't mind sharing and what was your SL? 

Thanks!

My SL was $2K a couple of years ago. The cl last June was $4K and the increase was for another $4K making my limit $8K

When I tried the last half of Dec I got instant denied with the reason being that it hasn't been 6 month yet since my last. I think USB rounds that to the next month, if that makes sense, which is why the 7 month wait. 

Embarrassing amount of credit cards
AoOA: 25yrs
Message 14 of 25
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CLI!

|  
Message 15 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vegasr wrote:

My SL was $2K a couple of years ago. The cl last June was $4K and the increase was for another $4K making my limit $8K

When I tried the last half of Dec I got instant denied with the reason being that it hasn't been 6 month yet since my last. I think USB rounds that to the next month, if that makes sense, which is why the 7 month wait. 

Very cool!  Going from $2k to $13k in a couple of years on a card from a lender that some refer to as being on the conservative side is fantastic.

Message 16 of 25
Vegasr
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Vegasr wrote:

Very cool!  Going from $2k to $13k in a couple of years on a card from a lender that some refer to as being on the conservative side is fantastic.

Thanks!
I'm grateful for the people here at MFF and all the info/dp I've been able to get over the years. 

Message 17 of 25
dudefromtx
Established Contributor

Congrats on your CLI!

Message 18 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, I was not as lucky with the Cash+ CLI this time Smiley Very Happy

Message 19 of 25
Vegasr
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations, I was not as lucky with the Cash+ CLI this time Smiley Very Happy

Thanks! 
Sry if your attempt didn't work out. I know that feeling well with USBank. 

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.