Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USC Credit Union - My first $5k

tag
tiffjtiffj
Contributor

USC Credit Union - My first $5k

And lowest APR at 17.4% (still high but not what I'm used to). Onward and upwards ✌🏽

Current EQ 634 TU08 670 EX 627
Garden: Take #25 (2017 - ouch)
2017 Goals: Citi Premier
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USC Credit Union - My first $5k

Fight On! tiff ✌🏼

Only have a CLOC there myself. Been holding off on the CC since I'm at 4/24. Curious what were your scores and what did they pull for your CC?
Message 2 of 9
tiffjtiffj
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Fight On! tiff ✌🏼

Only have a CLOC there myself. Been holding off on the CC since I'm at 4/24. Curious what were your scores and what did they pull for your CC?

Thanks .. I received a pre approval email on a 625 Experian pull however my util is 50% so off to the garden until December. 1 CO and 1 paid CO

Current EQ 634 TU08 670 EX 627
Garden: Take #25 (2017 - ouch)
2017 Goals: Citi Premier
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATULATIONS!!
Message 4 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

The first 5k feels oh so rightSmiley Happy. I cant wait to feel that on my first 10kSmiley Happy EnjoySmiley Happy
Message 5 of 9
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Message 6 of 9
bk510
Valued Contributor

@tiffjtiffj wrote:
And lowest APR at 17.4% (still high but not what I'm used to). Onward and upwards ✌🏽

Congrats, welcome to Trojans family.

I was approved last year for 4K. Thinking of asking for CLI.

photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo Venture One_zpsigvttrlz.jpg photo Sony Visa_zpsxoradr1b.jpg photo USC Reward_zpslcvjfxmq.jpg photo Penfed Promise_zpsdg1y2dw2.png photo NasaFcu_zpswac3zwcu.jpg photo America_zpsuwx8rzdm.jpg photo LA-Kings-card_zpslbkyeqsz.png photo Barclay_zpslqv3i4tl.jpg photo BBVA_zpsqrhh7omh.jpg
 photo nfcu debit card_zpsprkh98jw.png photo nfcu visa siggy_zps0gjgyxje.png/ photo nfcu goReward card_zpsixhh1qcp.jpg photo sdfcu platinum card_zpspilihdiv.png  photo penfed reward cash_zpsyckxjc7y.png photo alliant visa_zpsaf4udfx0.jpg photo Citi Secured_zpsypzxi0jm.png photo fnbo platinum_zpsxfub6esb.png photo marvel-credit-card_zpsfkvc3ux5.png photo golden 1 CU_zpslhgxynjv.pngBurned AECitiChase
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent! Congratulations! It is such a great feeling, isn't it? Keep handling your credit well and things will just keep getting better!

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great News! Congrats on your new card and SL! Enjoy and use it wisely.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.