Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uber Barclaycard

tag
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Re: Uber Barclaycard

Congrats OP!

1st time I've read of someone getting back in with Barclays after BL. Was gonna ask how sure you were in the BL but you did mention auto denials without HP in the past so yeah you were in that list alright.

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 21 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JR_TX wrote:

Congrats OP!

1st time I've read of someone getting back in with Barclays after BL. Was gonna ask how sure you were in the BL but you did mention auto denials without HP in the past so yeah you were in that list alright.

Thank you. I was gardening since last 6 months. I had an itch to apply for a credit card. I was like let me apply for Barclay. I thought it would be denied without a hard pull. I was surprised when I saw the approval.

Message 22 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Was is instant approval?

I just applied and got the 10-day message.

Message 23 of 34
TekkenQQ7
Established Contributor

congratulations.gif

Message 24 of 34
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Congrats: Nice card for your rebuild. Barclays likes to see spend. Use it frequently wait 6 months and then ask for a CLI. It should grow. They are inquiry and new account sensitive that is for sure.

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 25 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats Was is instant approval?

I just applied and got the 10-day message.

Yes it was instant. You can call their backdoor number to get a credit analyst to work on it. Check the status first online.

https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/cas/applications/search

Message 26 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE:

Just called in they just need to verify my ID and Address and I'm in

EX 632 | TU 731 | EQ 569

Message 27 of 34
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

UPDATE:

EX 632 | TU 731 | EQ 569

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 28 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks

Message 29 of 34
Traveler101
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

UPDATE:

EX 632 | TU 731 | EQ 569

Congrats!

Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.