Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uber Visa Approval After Recon

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Uber Visa Approval After Recon

My hands were itchy and couldn't really wait to get that Uber Visa so applied right away but turned down. Called the recon line and spoke with Chloie or Lily (did not hear her name properly sounds the same over the phone) and turned down too. Hung up and tried to call 15 or 20 minutes later and she's the same lady over the line and asked for supervisor or loan officer, she offered to move it to another department. Gave me phone # and reference # to check on once they open. After waking up I saw an email that I got approved for $500 CL. Small limit but at least I'm happy with the approval. Definitely not going to waste a HP.

TU score: 737

Exactly 1 year and 3 days of credit history, and no baddies.

2 CCs (Cap1 and USAA)

And also when should I call for CLI? Anyways let me know if more datapoints are needed.

Updates from
http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Planning-to-Apply-for-Uber-Visa/td-p/522325...
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Planning to Apply for Uber Visa

Congrats OP!
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Uber Visa Approval After Recon

A least you're in, nicely done!!

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

My profile was not as good as yours (AAoA only 9-10 months/ 2 credits card with $2500 cli each) but i was approved for $2500 after recon. She asked me my spending habits and told me that she liked my credit management... approved.
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also btw when should I call for CLI?
Message 5 of 12
jlitnns
Established Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Robot Very Happy

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Also btw when should I call for CLI?

You can call anytime, but will be a HP.  You have to ask, " Do i have an offer in my account for a CLI using a SP".  They will tell you and make it happen.

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
My profile was not as good as yours (AAoA only 9-10 months/ 2 credits card with $2500 cli each) but i was approved for $2500 after recon. She asked me my spending habits and told me that she liked my credit management... approved.

Nice, seems you got a more understanding decision maker.  I was expecting mine to be at least $1000 but oh well at least I have it.  I'm assuming you got approved for $2500 right on the spot right? Or you asked for CLI?

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on an awesome recon! I'm sure the SL will grow in no time. Barclay is on my list for 2019. 

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.