Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uber Visa Approval and 2nd Disco

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Uber Visa Approval and 2nd Disco

Okay, this is the end of my app spree, lol. I originally was denied for Barclays Apple card over 5/24, so I applied for the Uber instead, since its UW is looser. Fortunately, I was approved for that instead, albeit with a $500 SL. I suppose it’s the best I could hope for with them, given my file. Perhaps they will loosen the purse strings after 6 months.

Since my first Disco had turned a year old, and it’s been stuck at 3.5k for 6 months, I decided to go for a 2nd disco to continue receiving CB match, and to hopefully score a higher limit. They’re starting me at 5k this time, better than the 2k they started me at last year, lol. Maybe it’s possible to combine limits with Disco?

Stats:
FICO 8: 762
AAoA: 1 year 3 months
AoOA: 3 years
2 inqs in the last yeat
7 accts in the last year (LOL/24)
Income:65k
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Uber Visa Approval and 2nd Disco

I know it's tough to resist the urge to keep on apping.... 

It's time to shift into PARK and sit in the park for 24 months to let things blossom.  Go play on the monkey bars or spin yourself silly on the carousel.  

Your Credit is a Toddler and you need to entertain it to get out of the terrible 2's and then things will improve on the results side.

Message 2 of 11
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your approvals 

Message 3 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

"Uber Visa Approval and 2nd Disco"

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals!! Sounds like a good time to garden.
Message 5 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy yes eventually you combine Disco. Im shocked its harder to get an Apple card than an Uber🤯
Message 6 of 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the Disco and getting in the door with Barclays, treat them right and they will do same to you.
Message 7 of 11
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats OP. The Uber is a great card. No issues with Barclays *knock*. Points post fast.

Message 8 of 11
VanderSnoot
Established Contributor

Congratulations on both cards! Sounds like a good plan with Disco; maybe I should try it.
Message 9 of 11
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Congrats on your two approvals!!! Its definitely time to garden now. 

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.