Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Uber Visa Approval!!!!!

Thanks so much!

Message 21 of 57
black_citi
Established Contributor

Chicago in the house!!!! Congrats on your approval. When my scores improve this is one of my goal cards.
Make More, Spend Less
Message 22 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@black_citi wrote:
Chicago in the house!!!! Congrats on your approval. When my scores improve this is one of my goal cards.

Chicago!!!

Message 23 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@black_citi wrote:

Whaaaa!?!?!?!? Chicago!!!!!! Thank you so much!!! I literally just got approved today so the card hasn't come yet but when we meet, lunch is on me Smiley Wink

Message 24 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@black_citi wrote:

Whaaaa!?!?!?!? Chicago!!!!!! Thank you so much!!! I literally just got approved today so the card hasn't come yet but when we meet, lunch is on me Smiley Wink

Portillo's!!!

Message 25 of 57
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Marz2002 wrote:

CONGRATS  on your Uber Visa approval and enjoy the SUB and the 4% Cashback!

Thank you so much! This is the first card where I'll actually get a SUB which is awesome! Awesome job on your rebuild as well. Very impressive!

You're welcome !  It is awesome to get a SUB, most of my cards offered a SUB! Smiley Happy

And, thank you for the kind comments regarding my Rebuild.  It has been an EXCITING journey! Smiley Very Happy 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 26 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Let's get in that long line for a hot dog. You know we get a free slice of cake for our birthdays, right? #worthit

Message 27 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marz2002 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Marz2002 wrote:

CONGRATS  on your Uber Visa approval and enjoy the SUB and the 4% Cashback!

Thank you so much! This is the first card where I'll actually get a SUB which is awesome! Awesome job on your rebuild as well. Very impressive!

You're welcome !  It is awesome to get a SUB, most of my cards offered a SUB! Smiley Happy

And, thank you for the kind comments regarding my Rebuild.  It has been an EXCITING journey! Smiley Very Happy 

You don't know but you just motivated me to get an AMEX. They were included in my BK and they JUST approved me for BCE. BCP is my goal.  I spoke with the rep. He instructed me to make sure my transactions show grocery and I'd receive an invite offer for the BCP so that's now my goal. I'm sure you have an exciting journey. I'me overly thrilled with the two approvals that happened to me today! I have had such much fun using my Discover card, I'm spoiled. I pay my balances in full so no interest charges and I'm being rewarded. This is the life!

Message 28 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did your BCE have a SL of $8K? I have previous history with AMEX so only got $1k but I'm holding out hope.

Message 29 of 57
Jkrause702
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the approval! Definitely one of my goal cards.

Message 30 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.