FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Uber Visa Approved! $25k SL!

Thank you all for the kind words!

I also got notifications the day after approval that the new line is already being reported to all bureaus. That was super quick!

I do have my eye one the Chase Freedom, which I'll app when this account ages at least 6 months as AJC said. Don't want to spook Sir Barclays.

Also during SL recon, I was asked why my credit card profile is fairly new (began 10/2016). I then explained to the analyst while I've never had a credit card until 2016, I've had 2 auto loans and 1 mortgage since 2007, all paid in full. He was impressed and asked how I was able to be approved for auto loans and a mortgage without credit card history? To which I told him "I don't know myself. The lenders took leap of faith on me. It worked out in the end for them." BOOM, he tells me he has approved my request for a $25k SL. Maybe I left some $ on the table. Would they have countered if I was too high? I thought $25k was too high to begin with.

I'm still happy at the end of the day. Can't wait to begin using this bad boy.
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.