Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uber Visa Auto CLI

tag
MrDFinance
Established Contributor

Re: Uber Visa Auto CLI

Congrats on the Increase.... I will be waiting for the CLI myself... Not poking the Barclays and chase bear until I'm at least a year in .....Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 16
MachoHombre
Regular Contributor

Got the Uber card in March, a very low SL compared to my other cards, by far my lowest CL ($2.5K).  After my 6th statement a couple of days ago, with no fanfare my CL now shows $5K.   

I used it moderately in the first few months, not so much recently.   Appreciate the CLI without having to ask, card will never be top of my wallet but I do try to put a few meals a month on it.  Score mid 700's

||
Message 12 of 16
NaaryalHead
Regular Contributor

When you guys say PIF, do you meant it reports as 0 on the statement or you let a big percentage show on statement and then pay befire due date?

5k+ CLs: Chase Amazon, Cap1 QS1,
10k+ CLs: BofA Cash Rewards, Amex Cash Magnet, Citi DC, Barclays Uber, Citi Premier, Chase Saphire Preff,Cap1 Savor1

Torch bearer of the Bucketeers' Society. Shamefully carrying a bucketed Cap One QS1 with AF & zero chance of a PC.
Message 13 of 16
audio-disabled
Regular Contributor

Do you still get CLI if you do not PIF? 

I have a card carrying balance, do not PIF - is it still possible to see CLI?

$5000 Barclay Apple Visa | $4500 CapitalOne Platinum | $6000 SL CapitalOne VentureOne | $10K SL PenFed Pathfinder | $3500 Wells Fargo Platinum | $9500 BECU Visa
Goals: Grow scores into 700s
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to yoooouuuuu!!!!!

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I was waiting to request a CLI as I didn't want to get a HP but this was a surprise. I use the card heavily and PIF.

Starting CL $3,300 opened Jan. FICO TU08 671

CLI to $5,800 on my 6th statement cut. TU08 706

I got the Apple Rewards card four months ago, use it moderately but always PIF, hopefully I will see a CLI...  Crossing my fingers!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.