cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uber Visa Card Approval and huge CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Uber Visa Card Approval and huge CLI!

@Anonymous wrote:
I feel like Im so outta touch with life, lol
What in the world do yll tell these people to get them to up your limits like that smh
PLEASE LET ME KNOW OR YOU CAN DO IT FOR ME LOL😁😁

I use the backdoor number, get through the pulling up of the acount, thank them for the approval, ask for a higher limit, they review the CR, and say it's done after babbling for a couple of minutes.

It's really that simple.

They ask you what limit you want and you tell them..if you shoot too low you'll get no resistence but, be left wondering what your true internal limit was.  My approval was 11K and I called for 25K.  I wouldn't expect them to say yes to 25K if your highest is 10K but, if you ask for something that's within your median CL's it shouldn't be an issue.

Message 11 of 14
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

Ask and you shall receive!!1 Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the recon!  This is one of the best cards on the market....until February.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the recon!  This is one of the best cards on the market....until February.

i was the last myficoer to get this card before it switched over, and this guy is the first to get it after the switch!

mine changes over in may... but he might be stuck with the "new improved" model from day 1. Cat Sad

congrats

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.