cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uber Visa, Discover it and Lowe’s approvals.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Uber Visa, Discover it and Lowe’s approvals.

Decided to try if I could get a better dining card to replace my Savor and luckily got approved for 10k. 

It’s spring and most of my days off are for work around the house/yard and 5% off everything is nice. Tried Lowe’s and approved for 17k. 

Discover was because I wanted to try rotating categories and see if I can benefit from it. Got 5k.

Discover pulled EX738 and the other 2 TU756. 

Im shocked how all 3 were approvals with such huge sl. *looking at you Barclay*

Now time to garden for a really long time. There’s absolutely nothing out there worth a inquiry for me. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Poppa
Established Contributor

Re: Uber Visa, Discover it and Lowe’s approvals.

Congrats. I recently went for Discover and Lowes as well. Same $5000 Disco but Lowes gave me a frustrating $1237. 

FICO SCORE 08 - TU 810 - EX 807

12/15 - First Tradeline - 12/17 - 800 Credit Score - 3/18 - Homeowner
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP, congrats. It helps that you have great scores and your lowest card appears to be $6500.

@Poppa did you try to recon the limit? There’s been some success with that around the forum.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys. 

I’m actually looking forward to start my Cashback match. Going to put almost all my expenses on my Disco. 

Message 4 of 7
Poppa
Established Contributor

@Anonymous @Poppa did you try to recon the limit?  

Oh yeah! I tried multiple times with every option available. They won't budge for some reason. I expect in a few months it'll be fine. I can use my Disco for 0% financing if I need to and earn cashback that I wouldn't get with Lowes. 

FICO SCORE 08 - TU 810 - EX 807

12/15 - First Tradeline - 12/17 - 800 Credit Score - 3/18 - Homeowner
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on triple approvals

Message 6 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Big congratsSmiley Happy. Monster sl on Lowes. Most have to call in to Credit Solutions for that kind of limitSmiley Wink
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.