Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uber Visa Instant Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Uber Visa Instant Approval

Swore off Barclays after they CLD me last year. But..... I caved.
Instant approval for 6,300. Not the best but not the worst either.

TU around 770-780
Util at 1-2%
Tons of INQs but only 3 in last 6 mo/5 in last 12 mo.
$100 Bonus with $500 spend in first 90 days
Excited on this one. The rewards are kick a@@.

Anyone know if it is $50 total for subscriptions or $50 for EACH subscription? The way it is worded it could be either.

Any questions just ask. Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Uber Visa Instant Approval

Congrats! Despite my feelings about the company and how it operates, treats drivers and being generally kinda skeezy I've accepted that we'll be increasingly needing to use them in the near future and have considered this card myself.

My question is what's got you up & applying at 4am? I've got a fussing toddler to battle but I'm always wondering what's up with the other late nighters lol. Seriously though congrats
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. I do dig the rewards structure of this card.

I need to figure out if I can product change my Red Aviator to this (probably not because it’s a co-branded card) but I’ll figure it out
Message 3 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats DJSmiley Happy my question is what the ubers up with Sir Barclays? Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought about applying for them but read all these bad things about Barclays.

Message 5 of 8
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx. I’m not a fan of Barclays.... don’t know much about Uber as a business/company. Been ill.... so I have been on a terrible since I was admitted into the hospital. I’m home now but that crazy schedule has continued.
Hope your toddler settles down. Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 8
imaximous
Valued Contributor

wrote:
Thx. I’m not a fan of Barclays.... don’t know much about Uber as a business/company. Been ill.... so I have been on a terrible since I was admitted into the hospital. I’m home now but that crazy schedule has continued.
Hope your toddler settles down. Smiley Happy

Would you share if you got the platinum or signature visa with that credit line, please?

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.