Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uber approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Uber approval!

I have only been with barclays for about 6 months but decided to pull the trigger on the Uber card. Got a tiny $800 limit but it was instant approval. Hopefully it grows. My JetBlue is 2.5k so I was a little surprised by the small SL.

TU is 676
I have 3 recent 30d (honest mistake but obviously they dont know that.. lol)
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Uber approval!

Congrats on your approval. Search Barclays SP CLI, and try those steps in 6 months. 

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, OP!

I was disappointed by my SL as well, but all things considered it's a great card. I plan to try for a CLI over the summer, SP or HP.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the new Uber card!

Message 4 of 7
Snorred

I just received my Uber card as well.  SL was only $1000.  When I signed up for online account access, I went ahead and hit the credit increase button.  Asked for $5K.  Received a call from them shortly thereafter to verify some details and they increased my CL to $2500.  This is my first card with Barclay's.  

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Snorred wrote:

I just received my Uber card as well.  SL was only $1000.  When I signed up for online account access, I went ahead and hit the credit increase button.  Asked for $5K.  Received a call from them shortly thereafter to verify some details and they increased my CL to $2500.  This is my first card with Barclay's.  

I called and asked for an increase, they said I was at my full exposure between this and my JetBlue card. Figure I'll wait 6 months and see what happens. I was shocked that I got an approval so I can't complain too much!

Message 6 of 7
restdani
New Contributor

congrats on your approval despite your recent baddies! i cold apped a month ago and received $4900 as my SL. i merged my no longer existent rewards card limit with the uber for a total of $7900. best rewards card there is in the market right now imo.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.