Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uber visa approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Uber visa approval

I talked myself out of getting the Uber visa mainly just fear of denial and/or low SL...

I ended up getting really bored and applied got a 7-10 message and actually got a letter in the mail asking me to call in.

They didn’t ask me any questions it wasn’t really weird the rep just called from a different line while we stayed on the call and had me switch over to that line talk to him for a second then switch back over and told me I had been approved..

Only got the $500 limit and they said I can’t get it increased till a few statements in

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Uber visa approval

Congrats on the approval.  Hey, at least it was not declined so 👍

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval! 

Message 3 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 4 of 11
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Uber Visa approval - Way To Go!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 5 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sometimes we should go with our gutSmiley Wink. Ive apped for things i knew i wouldnt get but still did it anyway. At least it was approved which beats the hp for nothing like my poor profileSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

At least it's an approval! Congrats!!
Message 7 of 11
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the Uber approval!

Message 8 of 11
TyRacing
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the Approval!! Enjoy the 4% Smiley Happy

Did you app via the app?

Thank for sharing Smiley Wink

Have the Following:

CashBack Cards Goals: Citi Rewards+

Note to Self: Focus on the Abundance of Love and you shall have more!

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the Uber - very nice. Better an approval than not! Don't fret over the $500 - with proper care and feeding it will grow. If I can encourage you, I started there as well last July. Just app'ed for and was bumped 10X to my requested CL of $5,000. You may get there (and beyond) even sooner.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.