Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ulta and Wayfair

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ulta and Wayfair

So I went on a app spree a month back about , and thought I was denied for the ulta card(again) turns out they needed to verify my physical address. They asked me to call in so I did , then they wanted me to send in copy of ss card, drivers license and utility bill. I did all that and waited. Got a email about 5 days later congratulation me on my new card! It’s not the Mastercard which I was surprised about but it did have a 1000 limit which is more than enough for right now . This is the third time in 3 years trying for this card so I am stoked . Then the other day I got my very first shopping cart approval , which was Wayfair, 3000 limit , no hard pull .

So that makes 5 comenity cards for me .
Vs- 6500 limit
Buckle -7500 limit
Childrens place- 250 limit (got that one 6 months ago )
Ulta- 1000 limit
Wayfair -3000 limit .

Overall I think my exposure is good and I try to space out my comenity apps 3-6 months. The only other ones that I really want are the new carters and Sephora cards , plus either the William Sonoma or bed bath and beyond card. I am gonna try for one of those around Christmas . Always happy when a card that I thought I got denied for turns into an approval!🤗
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Ulta and Wayfair

CongratsSmiley Happy The collection growsSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Careful with Comenity. If you score drops, they will close your cards. My score dropped and they closed 4 Comenity cards I had. I had never missed a payment and usually paid more than the minimum payment. Just an FYI
Message 4 of 9
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!!

Message 5 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the new store card Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 9
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your recent approvals

With your scores, Id be looking for bankcards instead of storecards.

Discover and Amex are within your reach if you dont already have them

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 7 of 9
atst2000
Frequent Contributor

@blulinr8 how much did your score drop to trigger it?
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Meanmchine I have 4 Amex cards and 2 discover cards. I just really value a few store cards that I shop at a lot . I feel like I am set on my goal major cards (who knows though lol )but had a few store cards that I have been interested in getting for a while because I feel like the rewards are worth it for what I spend there.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.