cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ulta rewards mastercard

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
New Visitor

Ulta rewards mastercard

I was just approved for the ulta Mastercard 1000 limit!
Scores in the mid- low 600's. Hard pull equifax.
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Ulta rewards mastercard

@Stariara wrote:
I was just approved for the ulta Mastercard 1000 limit!
Scores in the mid- low 600's. Hard pull equifax.

Welcome to MyFICO

Congrats on your approval!

Message 2 of 9
Established Member

My woman wanted me to get that card so she can use it I told her kick rocks
Message 3 of 9
Regular Contributor

Congrats! I wish I had gotten that instead of WS Visa but I don't want to poke the Comenity bear so I'm leaving it alone. 
Message 4 of 9
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval! 

Comenity Bank have been trying to force their cards on my lately.  I was pre-approved in Ulta twice but declined both times.  I was pre-approved during check-out at Express, which I did accept because I do shop their quite a bit.  $500 SL. I also just received an email from Victoria Secret with a pre-appoval credit card offer.  I am going to decline that as well.  Don't want or need a bunch of store cards.  Scores are currently in the mid 600's.

***Gardening 3/29/2018 until 9/25/2018***

FICO 8 Scores: EQ~692 l TU~657 l EX~669
Message 5 of 9
Valued Contributor

Nice job on the approval, Stariara.

Amex Green • Amex BCP • Amex HH (Aspire®) • Barclay Rewards • Chase World of Hyatt • Chase FU • Capital One Quicksilver • Discover it • PENFED Platinum Rewards • Marvel MC • Amazon Store • Kohls Store • CL $109,330 • Car Loan (PENFED) 1.99% PAID

FICO® 8 Scores 805-812 FICO® 9 Equifax 806
Message 6 of 9
New Visitor

A1credit, I have the VS because I shop there often and the rewards are a plus. I never keep a balance. Same for ulta just for the rewards and to help build my credit. I like that I can use the ulta mastercard anywhere and still earn points at ulta. But definitely no balance for me.
Message 7 of 9
Established Contributor

@Stariara wrote:
A1credit, I have the VS because I shop there often and the rewards are a plus. I never keep a balance. Same for ulta just for the rewards and to help build my credit. I like that I can use the ulta mastercard anywhere and still earn points at ulta. But definitely no balance for me.

Same for me.  I wait until Express has a good sale, purchase something then PIF.  I do shop at Ulta and would benefit from their Mastercard only but I don't want it right now especially with trying to rebuild.  Maybe when I have gotten all of the other major cards that I want.

***Gardening 3/29/2018 until 9/25/2018***

FICO 8 Scores: EQ~692 l TU~657 l EX~669
Message 8 of 9
Valued Contributor

Congrats!! I love Ulta  Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.