Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected Target Auto CLI

tag
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Re: Unexpected Target Auto CLI

All, especially Target, auto CLIs are always welcomed.  Good to see that they are slowly but surely getting back to issuing them.  Congrats on the increase!

Message 11 of 21
Namaste7
Established Contributor

@Tonya-E wrote:

I got a Fico alert today saying I had a credit card update for a limit increase. I thought it would be one of my heavy use cards but it was......Target😳. Needless to say I was shocked.  It was a small increase from 10.5k to 11k. But I wanted to post as it could be a good sign that Target may be loosening a bit for the holiday season. I use the card sparingly but generally more around Christmas. That may have triggered it. 

Congrats @Tonya-E!! I received a $500 increase this statement cycle as well.

~~MMXX~~
2024 Goal$
2023 Goal$
FICOs 760+
Message 12 of 21
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Namaste7 wrote:

@Tonya-E wrote:

I got a Fico alert today saying I had a credit card update for a limit increase. I thought it would be one of my heavy use cards but it was......Target😳. Needless to say I was shocked.  It was a small increase from 10.5k to 11k. But I wanted to post as it could be a good sign that Target may be loosening a bit for the holiday season. I use the card sparingly but generally more around Christmas. That may have triggered it. 

Congrats @Tonya-E!! I received a $500 increase this statement cycle as well.

Congratulations on your CLI!

Message 13 of 21
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats to you on the CLI! Any CLI with Target aka...TD Bank, is a success no matter how much!

Message 14 of 21
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your PCLI!!!

Message 15 of 21
Tonya-E
Established Contributor

Thanks everyone!

@coreyb80 it does appear they may be cautiously letting their guards down. They haven't let the floodgates open but it's a step in the right direction. 

@Namaste7  got the bump too! Congrats as well!

Wallet: Amex BCP-45k| Barclays Rewards MC-26.3k| Citi Thank You Preferred-27.5k| Citi Double Cash-14k| Target MC-11.5k| Walmart MC-7.5k| Chase Freedom Unlimited Signature-6k

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 21
heeseon
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations

TU789 EQ786 EX791(05/23)
Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I called a couple months ago and was told they do automatic increases. I updated my income two months ago and just received a $500 increase today. I can't remember the last time I got an increase from them. 

Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I called in yesterday requesting for a CLI and was told they would process it. I've had the card for over a year now so let's see. 

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.