Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected treat! Disco Cli!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unexpected treat! Disco Cli!

I decided to hit the LUV button and got a $500 CLI (to $2000) just now! I've never (successfully) done this! I've hit the Synchrony LUV button a few times and was always declined and expected the same here. I was shocked that I got anything! (I am the Queen of Lowered Expectations! LOL.)

I was inspired by some posts here to try for a CLI on my Discover It Cash Back card. I've only had the card 6 months. (Starting limit $800, raised to $1500 three months ago via auto CLI.)

My scores are not great (650-660 FICO) and were in the low 600s when I first got approved for the card, so I am extra grateful for this CLI. I know that $500 or 25% more may not seem like much, but I'm thrilled. Disco has been very good to me.

This comes at an especially good time because I still have a 0% APR and there are some added expenses this month (that will be paid off shortly). I've been very good about paying in full (though sometimes I may carry a fairly modest balance) and now with the CLI I feel like I have some extra breathing room. 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
chhull00
Frequent Contributor

Re: Unexpected treat! Disco Cli!

Congratulations_misti.gifWe have all been where you are, with that being said congratulaions on your success, enjoySmiley LOLHeart

Message 2 of 11
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!! 

Message 4 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Message 5 of 11
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!!   Smiley Happy

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, everyone, for your congratulations! This place is so encouraging, that's for sure!

Message 7 of 11
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

(I am the Queen of Lowered Expectations! LOL.)

That's funny!  Glad you scored, Smiley Tonguefinally.  Enjoy it and hope to see more in the near future for you QueenSmiley Wink

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 8 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Just call me King lolSmiley Wink. Big congratsSmiley Happy Choo ChooSmiley Happy
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your increase!!
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.