cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Union Bank Cash Rewards Instant approval!!

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Union Bank Cash Rewards Instant approval!!

Logged in this morning, checking over my bank accounts as I do several times a week. Up pops this offer.

Union bank offer.png

Union bank.png

Looking at the offer from the site without logging in, the $100 SUB is in affect. Apparently opening a bank account before applying for the card actually paid off! Because this offer is for $200 CB on $1000 spend. Not the best I've seen, but certainly not the worst!

My EX is a 778 with 10, now 11 inqs. New account wise, I'm at NWIH/24. lol I have two new accounts that haven't reported yet.

Currently reporting about $10K in CC debt across multiple CC's.

Once hitting the submit button, the screen below popped up almost instantly. Like it was pre-determined already. Just checked reports. There's a SP for today. Their system must have SP'd me when I logged in. I'll take it!! lol

At Raging Raja aka @Mahraja , I'm blaming you for this one. Thanks for the extra $100! Ha ha

FWIW, I opened the savings account roughly two months ago.

Union bank approval.png

Message 1 of 54
53 REPLIES 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Union Bank Cash Rewards Instant approval!!

Congrats on your approval!!

Message 2 of 54
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats @Gmood1 

You can take the rest of day off Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 54
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

Congrats @Gmood1 

You can take the rest of day off Smiley LOL

LMBO!!Smiley LOL

Thanks, I guess I will.

Message 4 of 54
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats @Gmood1. . Nice approval!  Appears it pays off having a banking relationship with them.   How long dud you have checking/savings?  any significant money in either or just trivial $?  How many hp's on exp in the last 6/12 months?  I plan on going for a few exp pullers come may when i think ill have 1 or 2 inquiries in the last 12 months on that report and over 800 exp score so trying to figure out my strategy still.  On my radar though possibly

Message 5 of 54
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

WeeBeeCeeDeeBo baby , WEEBEECEEDEEBOSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 54
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats @Gmood1 the collector of cards! 🤣🍸
Message 7 of 54
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Congrats @Gmood1. . Nice approval!  Appears it pays off having a banking relationship with them.   How long dud you have checking/savings?  any significant money in either or just trivial $?  How many hp's on exp in the last 6/12 months?  I plan on going for a few exp pullers come may when i think ill have 1 or 2 inquiries in the last 12 months on that report and over 800 exp score so trying to figure out my strategy still.  On my radar though possibly

Thanks @CreditCuriosity ,

No major cash in the savings account. I keep maybe $75 in that account, auto-depositing $25 a month. I also have an auto draft to pull $25 back to a higher interest account monthly. So it looks as though the account is being used. Though it really isn't. lol

I do this with several banks as I have a TON of them. I've stopped counting, some where above 20 ..I think.

I've had the account a little over two months, not long at all.

Message 8 of 54
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

Yes sir!!! lol

@simplynoir , don't forget a collector of bonuses and bank accounts as well.Smiley Wink

I've added at least 6 banks in the last 2 months. That early warning system(EWS) doesn't even function for me. I think I broke it! Ha Ha

Message 9 of 54
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

Yes sir!!! lol

@simplynoir , don't forget a collector of bonuses and bank accounts as well.Smiley Wink

I've added at least 6 banks in the last 2 months. That early warning system doesn't even function for me. I think I broke it! Ha Ha

That goes without saying. 😂

Message 10 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.