cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Union Bank Cash Rewards Instant approval!!

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Union Bank Cash Rewards Instant approval!!

@simplynoir wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:
Congrats @Gmood1 the collector of cards! 🤣🍸

Yes sir!!! lol

@simplynoir , don't forget a collector of bonuses and bank accounts as well.Smiley Wink

I've added at least 6 banks in the last 2 months. That early warning system doesn't even function for me. I think I broke it! Ha Ha

That goes without saying. 😂

@simplynoir 

And your favorite bank Amex started throwing CC bonus offers again at me this morning when I logged in! lol

What am I gonna do? You probably already know.Smiley Tongue

Message 11 of 54
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:
Congrats @Gmood1 the collector of cards! 🤣🍸

Yes sir!!! lol

@simplynoir , don't forget a collector of bonuses and bank accounts as well.Smiley Wink

I've added at least 6 banks in the last 2 months. That early warning system doesn't even function for me. I think I broke it! Ha Ha

That goes without saying. 😂

@simplynoir 

And your favorite bank Amex started throwing CC bonus offers again at me this morning when I logged in! lol

What am I gonna do? You probably already know.Smiley Tongue

More than likely sometime in the future I'll hit AMEX for their Hilton/Delta offerings of both the personal and biz flavorings but in no rush atm. Just a matter of when really. 😋

Message 12 of 54
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats! 1.875% made me laugh for some reason. Kind of random but a good percent! Enjoy!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 13 of 54
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@pinkandgrey wrote:

Congrats! 1.875% made me laugh for some reason. Kind of random but a good percent! Enjoy!

Thanks P&G !! lol

Yeah I thought it was funny as well. I think citizen bank offers something similar.

@simplynoir , yeah, I'm in no real rush to get another Amex CC. That Gold with 50,000 MRs for $2000 spend is tempting.

That's one of the offers that keeps popping up under my Amex accounts. The Bonvoy is another that sticks out. That spend is pretty high for a non-baller like me. If I were at you and the B-town baller's level. I wouldn't bat an eye at picking it up! lol

Message 14 of 54
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

@pinkandgrey wrote:

Thanks P&G !! lol

Yeah I thought it was funny as well. I think citizen bank offers something similar.

@simplynoir , yeah, I'm in no real rush to get another Amex CC. That Gold with 50,000 MRs for $2000 spend is tempting.

That's one of the offers that keeps popping up under my Amex accounts. The Bonvoy is another that sticks out. That spend is pretty high for a non-baller like me. If I were at you and the B-town baller's level. I wouldn't bat an eye at picking it up! lol

🤣😂🤣

Message 15 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Gmood1 on approval and very nice SL !!!!

Message 16 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol so many approvals!

Congrats! Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 54
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous
Thanks man!
I have my share of denials as well. 😂
I don't post all of my denials or approvals. 😉
Message 18 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:
@Anonymous
Thanks man!
I have my share of denials as well. 😂
I don't post all of my denials or approvals. 😉

I figured you had to have a good bit of denials too but still, you have a lot of approvals. 😂 

I am actually being a good gardener for once... but that might change next month if I get EE from EX Smiley Wink

Message 19 of 54
Gmood1
Super Contributor

I've been denied off the top of my head, probably 7 -10 times for a new CC and many more for CLIs over the last 4 years. I've had nearly 70 approvals in that same amount of time.
Message 20 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.