Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Union Bank/Key Bank CLI's

tag
12njoy
Super Contributor

Union Bank/Key Bank CLI's

Received two small cli's without HP's.  Union Bank went from $3,500 to $6,000 and Key Bank from $4,000 to $5,000.  Upward and onward.  I've had the Union Bank card for 9 months and the Key Bank card since 2015.  Key has been very generous to me outside of their credit cards with a 20k personal loan and a $28.5k LOC.  They gave me 3 credits which two are at $7,500 a piece and the $5,000 one.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Union Bank/Key Bank CLI's

So close you can taste it..  

Try this little new unknown new comer bank yet?  No instant's yet, but in CC App section:  Well they aren't new and a very big bank owned by Brazilian Gov't with what appears to be branches in the US

http://www.bbamericas.com/en/card-solutions/credit-card

Message 2 of 10
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

So close you can taste it..  

Try this little new unknown new comer bank yet?  No instant's yet, but in CC App section:  Well they aren't new and a very big bank owned by Brazilian Gov't with what appears to be branches in the US

http://www.bbamericas.com/en/card-solutions/credit-card

Thanks CC.  I saw that a couple of days ago and filled out the application and then at last minuted cancelled.  I'm waiting on some approvals to flow in first.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 3 of 10
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

You've had really good success with KeyBank. Nice.

With UnionBank looks like they nearly doubled that limit so Congrats! on that one as well Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 10
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

You've had really good success with KeyBank. Nice.

With UnionBank looks like they nearly doubled that limit so Congrats! on that one as well Smiley Happy

Thanks CM7.  Key won't do anymore on their credit cards with me

___________ 12Njoy
Message 5 of 10
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

How is KeyBank with APR and Approvals? Conservative?

Message 6 of 10
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

How is KeyBank with APR and Approvals? Conservative?

I think key bank is a lot like 5/3 when it comes to credit cards.   They haven't doled out large credit limits one the cards like they have for other products.  $7,500 seems to be my magical number with key on their cards.   APR isn't anything to write home about. 

___________ 12Njoy
Message 7 of 10
12njoy
Super Contributor

Just got another increase on my other Key bank credit card from $7,500 to $8,500.  A small step for man, one giant leap for mankind Smiley Tongue  No HP so I guess I can't complain.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 8 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, congrats 12, closer and closer. I seriously think you should save the BIG one for like a Christmas app or a NewYears app, that would be epicSmiley Happy
Message 9 of 10
12njoy
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Lol, congrats 12, closer and closer. I seriously think you should save the BIG one for like a Christmas app or a NewYears app, that would be epicSmiley Happy

Thanks AverageJoe.  That's probably when I'll get there at this rate.  I have 3 cli's request that I'll be submitting to FNBO next month and if they stay true to their preferred increase for me at $2,500, that will put me over the top.  Otherwise, I'll be waiting for another Huntington app in late November early December.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.