Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Union Bank Visa Approval! $13K

tag
sandman2435
Established Contributor

Union Bank Visa Approval! $13K

Saw that B335is approval for union bank,So I applied and was approved for $13,000.They pulled EX and are from what I see they are not INQ or new account sensitive!.I live in Fl, Thinking you don't have to be in their footprint to get the personal Visa,But on the business side it only gives you 3 states that you can apply from

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Union Bank Visa Approval! $13K

Very nice sandman!! Congratulations 😃
Message 2 of 14
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Nice, Sandman! Did you get the rewards version?
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice starting limit! Congrats! Not a card you see around here very often..
Message 4 of 14
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations sandman on the approval.

That seems a reasonable SL and expect the APR is ok too..  

Message 5 of 14
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Congrats sandman! So was this a cold app or did you have to apply for membership as well?

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 6 of 14
sandman2435
Established Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
Very nice sandman!! Congratulations 😃

Thanks Baller!

Message 7 of 14
sandman2435
Established Contributor

@B335is wrote:
Nice, Sandman! Did you get the rewards version?

Thanks B335is, Yes I got the rewards version ,It seems the business one has a better rewards return 

Message 8 of 14
sandman2435
Established Contributor

@credit_endurance wrote:

Congrats sandman! So was this a cold app or did you have to apply for membership as well?

Union bank is not a credit union,Its a bank at west,And yes it was a cold app it went pending and 10 days later the card showed up in the mail

Message 9 of 14
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@sandman2435 wrote:

Saw that B335is approval for union bank,So I applied and was approved for $13,000.They pulled EX and are from what I see they are not INQ or new account sensitive!.I live in Fl, Thinking you don't have to be in their footprint to get the personal Visa,But on the business side it only gives you 3 states that you can apply from

Congrats!

i was turned down for inquiries as the sole reason, but I had over 50 on EX.

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.