Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Union Bank rewards visa Approval 12.5k

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Union Bank rewards visa Approval 12.5k

@redpat wrote:

Congrats CC, you've been busy applying for CCs lately.

Suppose it it to hot and humid to do much outside and who wants to work 24x7 Smiley Tongue

Message 41 of 60
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

A belated congrats @CreditCuriosity . 

I’ve been pretty absent lately. 

Snowed under at work and had a heart attack in early June. 

Glad to see you doing so well!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 42 of 60
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Holy crud @woodyman100 take care of yourself. Hope you are doing well my cc nor yours means nothing to your health. Best to you and family
Message 43 of 60
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:
Holy crud @woodyman100 take care of yourself. Hope you are doing well my cc nor yours means nothing to your health. Best to you and family

I’m all fixed up and good as new!

As soon as my house cash out financing closes in a week or so, I’ll be back on the credit train!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 44 of 60
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Congratulations on the card and really nice SL!!!   Smiley Happy

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 45 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

is the cashback card better than their points based rewards card?

it gives you a cashback of 1.875% if you have an account at their bank.

compare cards

i bank with them and when i log into their online banking i keep getting an ad telling me to apply for their cashback card. i'm not sure if that counts as a preapproval or not because the apr is showing as a range: 16.24% to 26.24%    

they are special offering 150$ for $1000 spend, normally its $100. the offer expires tomorrow.

Message 46 of 60
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

compare cards

i bank with them and when i log into their online banking i keep getting an ad telling me to apply for their cashback card. i'm not sure if that counts as a preapproval or not because the apr is showing as a range: 16.24% to 26.24%    

they are special offering 150$ for $1000 spend, normally its $100. the offer expires tomorrow.

Really can't answer which is better as they both have reward multipliers.  Rewards appears better for mobile pay and various cats vs just a straight cash back card might be better overall just depends on your spending, so that i can't answer.  Not sure if they offer legit pre-approvals although if you search union bank their is only a handful of threads on this forum about them @Gmood1 I believe had a similar thing to yours and a range apr and it was an immediate approval i believe he stated.  What are your scores like being Experian are they pretty strong 750+?  That is who they would pull.  He was also targeted with a better cashback bonus as well than the public offer, believe he got 200 for 1k spend.

Message 47 of 60
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@woodyman100, glad to hear you are betterSmiley Happy Youve been missed here for sureSmiley Happy
Message 48 of 60
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

compare cards

I did receive a similar offer. Mine was for $200/ $1000 spend.

And as CC pointed out, it was an instant approval. I'd have to look and see. But I believe I had a SP on EX as well before the offer showed up.

Message 49 of 60
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Thank you Joe

Message 50 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.