cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United Mileage Plus Explorer Approved!

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: United Mileage Plus Explorer Approved!

@FinStar wrote:

@B335is wrote:
I'm shocked. I applied last Friday, got decision pending and when I logged into my Chase account today saw the new account. $5k limit and this is my 6th Chase card (about $40k total exposure). I applied through United's website for 50k miles and $50 statement credit. I had this card a few years ago and closed it when I switched my flying to American. I didn't bother to call in based on recent reports of Chase being difficult.

It was about time B!  Congrats on your 6th Chase CC Smiley Happy  I really like the benefits of my MPE card.  So you decided to go with MPE vs. Club?

Thanks!  I decided on Explorer for more miles. I haven't been impressed with United Lounges so the AF wasn't worth it for me. 

Message 11 of 22
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

@B335is wrote:
I'm shocked. I applied last Friday, got decision pending and when I logged into my Chase account today saw the new account. $5k limit and this is my 6th Chase card (about $40k total exposure). I applied through United's website for 50k miles and $50 statement credit. I had this card a few years ago and closed it when I switched my flying to American. I didn't bother to call in based on recent reports of Chase being difficult.

Congratulations! Would love to have that one also!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 12 of 22
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@B335is wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@B335is wrote:

It was about time B!  Congrats on your 6th Chase CC Smiley Happy  I really like the benefits of my MPE card.  So you decided to go with MPE vs. Club?

Thanks!  I decided on Explorer for more miles. I haven't been impressed with United Lounges so the AF wasn't worth it for me. 

Gotcha.  Great decision indeed!

Message 13 of 22
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 14 of 22
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@B335is wrote:

yay! congrats B and time to meet that spending bonus!

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 15 of 22
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@dodgerslv wrote:

@B335is wrote:

yay! congrats B and time to meet that spending bonus!

Thanks Dodger!  Here's the screenshot of the account:

Screen Shot 2015-05-27 at 1.06.37 PM.png

Message 16 of 22
revjamesl
Valued Contributor

Congrats. Way to go!

AMEX Platinum NPSL | Discover It $45.9k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $40.7k |Barclay Arrival+ WEMC $40k | PENFED Platinum Rewards VS $35k | Lowes $35k | BoA Better Balance Rewards $30k | AMEX EDP $25k | Cap 1 QS $23.25k | NASA Platinum $20k | Chase Freedom $15k | Synchrony Haverty's $16.5k | BBVA NBA Rockets AMEX $15k | FNBO AMEX $15k | Citi Diamond Preferred $10.7k | Best Buy $10k | Synchrony Rooms-to-Go $10k | US Bank Cash+ $7.5k | AMEX BCE $6k | Barclay Financing Visa 1k | |

AU on DW Accounts: Discover It $40k I AMEX BCE $30k | Chase Marriot $29.8k |

Credit Scores: 800 EQ/833 TU/831 EX
Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 18 of 22
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

makes me want to apply for another chase card Smiley Tongue

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@B335is wrote:

That is FANTASTIC B335is, I am glad that you got the card you wanted Smiley Wink

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.