I swear I'm done seeking now 😂 

Message 31 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marvel Mastercard

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats @AnonymousSmiley Happy

Super grats on breaking BAD ( 100K) !

Its nice to see you still get approvals. I think im 0/10 lately so ive retired from the getting cc game. As you csn see in my siggy , 2022 or bust. Im tired of hps with nothing to show. Unless life shows up, i want to see my hps at 0 on all 3 bureaus forget about 800 ficos,, ill never see thatSmiley Wink.

Enjoy your superhero cardSmiley Happy

#JUSTsayNOtoUMB/DC

Thanks AJC!

Honestly I think I'm done now. There's nothing else that really appeals to me that doesn't require gardening and now that I hit $100K, which was a personal milestone, I will start looking to thin the herd. My wallet can't handle any more cards 😂 

Message 32 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats on your approval and reaching 100k!!

Thank you very much! Smiley Very Happy

Message 33 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BallBounces wrote:

Congrats.  I love my Iron Man.  

Fun card that is useful (for me and maybe you too).

I grabbed The Avengers... because of movie happenings...

Message 34 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kdm31091 wrote:

Your It Miles gives 3% on everything for a year anyway, so I don't see the big rush in getting cards for 3% on this or that, but congrats on the approval. I'd just be wary with adding so many accounts in a short time, especially as lenders seem to be tightening up and in some cases aren't fond of rarely used cards. Although not the end of the world if it happens, Comenity is known to shut down cards if you have many new inquiries. Just things to keep in mind IMO.

Yes I know but I'm okay with some closures now that I hit the $100K mark. WS would be nice for the BT offers but I used it for a discount on Vitamix accessories which is pretty much the only thing I would actually buy from that store so if it gets closed, it gets closed. 

I will probably be letting go of some cards on my own now that I hit $100K. I wasn't interested in doing it before that. 

Message 35 of 79
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I have Avengers too but want Ironman. Still need to call up to see if i can switchSmiley Wink.
Message 36 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

@issac2x wrote:

Congrats on breaking $100k and the approval.

Thank you!

Still jealous of that UMB and Cash+ in your signature 😂 

Message 37 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
I have Avengers too but want Ironman. Still need to call up to see if i can switchSmiley Wink.

Did you notice their website has two other designs not on the application? Punisher and the mix tape from Guardians!

Message 38 of 79
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous 

Wait!  Is that 3 cards today?!?  ahhhhahahahah!  You the "App Master".  Congrats you!  What's left?

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 39 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous 

Wait!  Is that 3 cards today?!?  ahhhhahahahah!  You the "App Master".  Congrats you!  What's left?

Yes I went 3 for 3 last night!

I am at 11/6, 17/12, and 23/24 now though. Nothing but the garden is next! Smiley Surprised

Thank you very much! Smiley Very Happy

I blame @Anonymous for this! 😂 

Message 40 of 79
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.