Did you mean: 

Update:$2K! Marvel Mastercard

tag
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Re: Marvel Mastercard

Congratulations @Saeren  I am allways happy

to see success on this board,but just 

a little happier for people that help others as much as you do :-)

Enjoy,

Cheers

Message 71 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UH_HUH wrote:

Congratulations @Saeren  I am allways happy

to see success on this board,but just 

a little happier for people that help others as much as you do :-)

Enjoy,

Cheers

Aww, thanks!

I don't really do anything special, just donate my time here like so many others. Smiley Happy

Message 72 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous 

Wait!  Is that 3 cards today?!?  ahhhhahahahah!  You the "App Master".  Congrats you!  What's left?

Yes I went 3 for 3 last night!

I am at 11/6, 17/12, and 23/24 now though. Nothing but the garden is next! Smiley Surprised

Thank you very much! Smiley Very Happy

I blame @Anonymous for this! 😂 

Your Welcome Smiley Happy    Congrats on your 3/3 that is a nice haul...    and your not 1:1 yet.    24/24  Smiley Wink

I'm gardening now you foul tempter! 😂 

@Anonymous   Now we have to up your game, get you some hard to get cards Smiley Wink

I'm not totally useless, i can be used as a bad example Smiley Very Happy

Message 73 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous 

Wait!  Is that 3 cards today?!?  ahhhhahahahah!  You the "App Master".  Congrats you!  What's left?

Yes I went 3 for 3 last night!

I am at 11/6, 17/12, and 23/24 now though. Nothing but the garden is next! Smiley Surprised

Thank you very much! Smiley Very Happy

I blame @Anonymous for this! 😂 

Your Welcome Smiley Happy    Congrats on your 3/3 that is a nice haul...    and your not 1:1 yet.    24/24  Smiley Wink

I'm gardening now you foul tempter! 😂 

@Anonymous   Now we have to up your game, get you some hard to get cards Smiley Wink

I'm not totally useless, i can be used as a bad example Smiley Very Happy

The problem is that I don't have much interest in most of the hard to get cards. The ones I want have mandatory gardening periods to let my new accounts drop and/or to let my BK to drop. 

Message 74 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The problem is that I don't have much interest in most of the hard to get cards. The ones I want have mandatory gardening periods to let my new accounts drop and/or to let my BK to drop. 

I could see that.   I know my USB Cash+ with 5% utilites has been good.  4% dining on Uber is nice, but I'm not sure if 5% gas would mean much tho. 

Message 75 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I could see that.   I know my USB Cash+ with 5% utilites has been good.  4% dining on Uber is nice, but I'm not sure if 5% gas would mean much tho. 

5% gas definitely would not mean anything to someone who doesn't use any haha. 

Cash+ is on my list but since they were burned in BK, it's gonna require a flawless file before I'll get that one. 

I looked at the other FNBO cards and they're all meh. 

I am running out of cards that I'm interested in. It's pretty much DC Power VISA (yeah not gonna happen) and Cash+. Anything else will be for 0% APR or SUBs. 

Message 76 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

It popped up on Experian this morning and that $500 turned into $2K which is the highest I have seen most Marvel approvals go lately. I can work with $2K. Smiley Happy

Message 77 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is the underwriting stricter for the Marvel card? I'm just comparing it to what Synchrony gave you on PayPal.

Message 78 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Is the underwriting stricter for the Marvel card? I'm just comparing it to what Synchrony gave you on PayPal.

It is. I haven't seen an approval beyond $2K going back over the last year or so of approvals and there is a very high failure rate of getting the SL raised by Credit Solutions. They have declined people for the Marvel and approved the PayPal CB. 

It seems odd since PayPal is the superior card but I guess the Marvel is Sync's flagship card so maybe it's not that odd. 

Message 79 of 79
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.