Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Alliant Fcu Cc

tag
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Update Alliant Fcu Cc

Approved alliant Cc with $2,000 SL 0% for 12 months after that Apr is 9.49% kinda disappointed with SL but, loan officer said after 6 months alliant will review my acct. Reason is I have Sufficient limits on my other accounts which is TRUE!! At lease, I got Approved 👍😉
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Update Alliant Fcu Cc

@gingerflower wrote:
Approved alliant Cc with $2,000 SL 0% for 12 months after that Apr is 9.49% kinda disappointed with SL but, loan officer said after 6 months alliant will review my acct. Reason is I have Sufficient limits on my other accounts which is TRUE!! At lease, I got Approved 👍😉

Congratulations On Your Approval!...Thanks For Sharing.Man LOLMan LOL

Message 2 of 25
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 25
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

I wouldn't stress over the SL right now. That APR Rate beats my own at (12%)

Good use and history and they'll raise it! Also be prepared now for some preapprovals forthcoming with super terms!

Congratulations on the APPROVAL!

Message 4 of 25
baller4life
Super Contributor

@gingerflower wrote:

Congratulations!! The bold worries me since that's the same excuse I keep getting from NASA. And I will be looking to get a cc from Alliant in the future. Like dude, don't you worry about how much credit I already have. You just worry about how I handle it! Smiley LOL

ETA: May I ask what's your total available credit?

Message 5 of 25
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

@creditMagic7 thank you! I to agree😆
Message 6 of 25
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

@gingerflower wrote:

Congratulations!! The bold worries me since that's the same excuse I keep getting from NASA. And I will be looking to get a cc from Alliant in the future. Like dude, don't you worry about how much credit I already have. You just worry about how I handle it! Smiley LOL

ETA: May I ask what's your total available credit?

LOL...I literally think this comment all the time to myself.   Except I throw in a few choice words, LOL 

Congrats OP..This is one card Im hoping to get next summer! 

Message 7 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, congrats on the approval 

Message 8 of 25
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@gingerflower wrote:
@CreditMagic7 thank you! I to agree😆

It's all good here on out gingerflower.

So happy for you that you're in with them Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, gingerflower!

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.