Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Update Alliant Fcu Cc

congrats

Message 11 of 25
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

@Baller4life my total available credit on all rev cc and line of credit is $314,000 that is why alliant loan officer said i have sufficient credit! Lol Woman Very Happy:

Message 12 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!
Message 13 of 25
baller4life
Super Contributor

@gingerflower wrote:

@baller4life my total available credit on all rev cc and line of credit is $314,000 that is why alliant loan officer said i have sufficient credit! Lol Woman Very Happy:

Welllll I'm at $281k. They will probably tell me the same! 😕

Message 14 of 25
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

@Baller4life like you said why worry about the sufficient credit...It's how you handle your credit! 😃
Message 15 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

gingerflower wrote:
Approved alliant Cc with $2,000 SL 0% for 12 months after that Apr is 9.49% kinda disappointed with SL but, loan officer said after 6 months alliant will review my acct. Reason is I have Sufficient limits on my other accounts which is TRUE!! At lease, I got Approved 👍😉

Congratz ! ! !

Message 16 of 25
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 17 of 25
creditreformer
Frequent Contributor

congrats, what are your stats- fico, # of inqs?

Message 18 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

@gingerflower wrote:
Approved alliant Cc with $2,000 SL 0% for 12 months after that Apr is 9.49% kinda disappointed with SL but, loan officer said after 6 months alliant will review my acct. Reason is I have Sufficient limits on my other accounts which is TRUE!! At lease, I got Approved 👍😉

Congratulations!! The bold worries me since that's the same excuse I keep getting from NASA. And I will be looking to get a cc from Alliant in the future.

I think this reason is becoming more of a common response with credit unions.

Message 19 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, ginger, on your new card! Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.