cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update: Approved - choose 1 of your 4 pre-qualified offers, Chase Sapphire Preferred

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: Approved - choose 1 of your 4 pre-qualified offers, Chase Sapphire Preferred

hello dear friends

so chase pre qualify me for Sapphire Preferred and i was debating for about a month if to apply or not

tonight i said OK lets do it

i checked and got pre qualified for 4 cards

clicked on Sapphire Preferred filled all my info

and then got wait up to 30 days for decision.

what do you guys think ? anything to do ? or just wait ?

thanks

https://imgur.com/a/kSduz 

We have received your request for a Chase credit card. We'll let you know our decision by U.S. mail. This could take up to 30 days.
Thank you for choosing Chase.

Mod note:  I've updated your subject to reflect your approval; feel free to change/edit if you would like.  --UB

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: choose 1 of your 4 pre-qualified offers, Chase Sapphire Preferred and now i need to wait 30 days

by the way my credit score is about 660

im holding american express platinum

american express business gold

american express blue card

capital one preffered 

all payments done on time or before 100%

always low credit utilization 

Message 2 of 22
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

Re: choose 1 of your 4 pre-qualified offers, Chase Sapphire Preferred and now i need to wait 30 days

From what I’ve read on the fourms. Chase 30 day review could be verification. Call them and ask if they need anything else.

It normally ends in an approval from what I’ve seen.

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 3 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

hope so ! thank you

Message 4 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

My 30-day was approved after two days last year. Best of luck, OP! Keep us posted! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd agree this sounds like a verificaiton maybe. Best to call. 

Message 6 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

This morning I called again and robo lady said it’s been verify and I’ll be notify in 7-10 business days...
Bad news ?
Message 7 of 22
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

Did you speak with a underwriter ? I would call and speak with them.

7-10 day is normally a denial

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did called and they said it’s a new application they just got and it’s under review and they will either call email or mail a soon as they have decision
Message 9 of 22
joltdude
Senior Contributor

About 660? is that a FICO or a FAKO... 

Should get your real scores btw... least youll have a baseline to know where your going....

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.