cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update: Approved - choose 1 of your 4 pre-qualified offers, Chase Sapphire Preferred

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: choose 1 of your 4 pre-qualified offers, Chase Sapphire Preferred and now i need to wait 30 days

Btw underwriter is the rep that answer after the robo lady telling you the status over the phone ?
Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: choose 1 of your 4 pre-qualified offers, Chase Sapphire Preferred and now i need to wait 30 days

so a quick update !

sounds like good news ! hope im right

i called again this afternoon and they ask if i moved recently and i did, so the ask for address verification.

i think its better news then before. they ask me to fax utility bill and call back next week to make sure they got it.

sounds better right ? Smiley Happy i dont think they will ask for more info if they thinking to give me a denial.

Adar

Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

So one more update.. haha
Called today to check the status ! Jump back from 7-10 days to will let you know in 30 days !! Hope for good results !
Any thoughts from the experts?
Thanks everybody for the support
Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey! I'm almost in the same situation. I applied on the 17th, was the 30 day message and today I got the 7-10 message. I called the reconsideration line and I got transferred to verification.

Apparently, they want me to wait for a letter in the mail and then fax or mail a copy of my I.D and a copy of the letter to go on with the application. 

So, no approval, but good signs! 

Please let me know what happens with your application, and Good Luck! 

Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

i sure will

thank you for your update as well !

good luck for us Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

haha now they told me the got the fax but its very dark ! so i need to mail / fax again !

really ?

ohh well ok ! haha

Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ask if you can go to a branch? They told me I can walk into a branch once i receive my letter

Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a Chase Bank branch near you?  If so, go in and ask a Personal Banker to fax the information in for you.  IME with Chase its always better to have the banker do the legwork for you and you don't need an existing relationship with them to use their services.  If you give a Personal Banker your information they can tell you exactly what you've been pre-approved for and also expedite the process.

Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for the reply!

i think the lady on the phone told me i can go to the branch only if i have an account with chase !

anyways ill go today and check its pretty close and i have nothing to lose Smiley Happy

thanks again

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great New My Dear Friends !

i was faxing again the proof of address !

called again this morning and the landing department told me the got my proof of address everything looks good and i got approve for the card.

the rep told me it will take 1-3 weeks to get the new card and kit

i asked if there any options to expedite the process and he transfer me again to the customer service rep after few min and verify of my address he told me the expedite the shipping and ill get it in 2-3 business days with UPS :

thanks much to the great forum and people for guidance and support !

Adar

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.