cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update: Approved for M life Rewards MGM!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: Approved for M life Rewards MGM!

Today after close to 5/6 months of being in the garden I app'd for MGM M life rewards. Sadly was prompted with 2-4 weeks message. Not sure if I am approved or rejected. Should I call them or wait?

Anyone who has stories with them. Please comment.

Recieved a notification on Experian about a HP.

6 REPLIES 6
PointsBonus
Established Contributor

Re: Application for M life Rewards MGM!

That is there normal process. It does not mean approved or declined. You can check there status site.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I read in a few places that if you apped online that you will probably get the 2 -4 week message. Im always in Vegas and apped at the MGM Grand where I was instantly approved and the card printed and given to me right there. good luck! 

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I read in a few places that if you apped online that you will probably get the 2 -4 week message. Im always in Vegas and apped at the MGM Grand where I was instantly approved and the card printed and given to me right there. good luck! 

I should have done in person. Definitely saves time and hassle.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update— just got an email about approval! SL 3900! UW must be like it’s xmas let’s approve this dude 😂
Message 5 of 7
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

M-Life is on my radar for next year. Your post was interesting

Congrats

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 6 of 7
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats OP—a nice Xmas present indeed.
Enjoy!

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.