Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**Update** BB&T Approval w/DPs

tag
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Re: BB&T Approval w/DPs

Thank you for sharing your story!

Congratulations on a very nice SL with them.

Great data points also. I wouldn't worry about a hp

showing up.

Enjoy your new card :-)

Cheers

Message 21 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, @UH_HUH ! 🙂

Message 22 of 31
Gotham-
Frequent Contributor

Congrats 🎈🎊🎉
🦇🥊💥✅🦇🥊💥✅🦇🥊💥✅
2018 Dec Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 778
Achieved Goal Score 2020: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 23 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, @Gotham- ! 🙂

Message 24 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Soooooo.....after a short 38 days later, I have received my card! Wanted to update so in case in the future those that do not receive their card promptly, here is what happened for me.

After not receiving card by the 12th business day after approval, I called card services who could not find any trace of my app or approval in the system. As I could not finalize approval from pre-qualify site for verification reasons, I contacted the branch where I visited for final approval after they verified me with my driver’s license....he stated I was definitely still in his system with an approval and he needed to make a call to investigate. When he called me back, reason given was that for some reason my info did not push through to the main system....or something like that. Said he has never seen that happen, very apologetic and all is fixed. About 5 days later or so I received the email card has shipped. After not receiving the card in an appropriate amount of time, I called card services again, card was mailed to the wrong address. I don’t know why this happened....correct mailing address (PO Box) was in the system clearly as mailing address. Card canceled, new card processed and received today after another 7 business days from the 2nd email stating card had shipped.  

Hope they get their glitches worked out within their system, other than that....every phone call / contact made was very professional, pleasant and I look forward to continuing my relationship with BB&T / Truist.

Still no hard pull. 🙂

@Wavester64  you receive yours, yet?

Message 25 of 31
Rudy1
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval for a BB&T card.  I want to get an offer. I opened a savings account with them this month to try to build history with them.

>
Goal Cards:
Message 26 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @Rudy1 ....good luck🤞🏼, I look forward to reading your approval post!🙂

Message 27 of 31
Rudy1
Established Contributor

Thanks! I look forward to writing it!!Smiley Happy

>
Goal Cards:
Message 28 of 31
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous 

re: @Wavester64  you receive yours, yet?

Nope, but finally today, 15-days after getting approved, I finally got an email saying "Your card is on it's way" and to wait another 7-10 days for it to be delivered. Thank God I wasn't waiting on this card for an important purchase Smiley Very Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 29 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank God I wasn't waiting on this card for an important purchase Smiley Very Happy

@Wavester64  😂😂😂 I know right!  My account has been reporting to the bureaus for almost 3 weeks before receiving the card....I kept thinking I sure hope I get this card soon because I’m going to have a payment due soon.  Not really as there was no transactions, but still gave me a giggle thinking the thought! 😂

Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.