Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*Updated*Approved for Discover It, Lowes, Venture, QS

tag
XxRaVeNxX1
Contributor

Re: *Updated*Approved for Discover It, Lowes, Venture, QS

If you had a QS1 and you wasted a hard pull and inquiry for QS...that was a bad mistake. 

You could have done a product chage, as I have done it...actually Capital One did it on their own, without me asking...

Also, how did you drastically increase your Lowes Limit?

Message 21 of 63
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Lowes approval 3k SL (called, went to 35k)

Discover It 5500 SL 

baller4life suggested Capital one Venture/QS

Venture 20k

QS 10k

Total 70.5k in 20min (had to find the lowes number, that took long)

Wow!  That's an awesome haul!  Congrats on your approvals, Archange1!!

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 22 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for Lowes

Fantastic, congrats !!

Message 23 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Discover It 5500 SL 

Venture 20k

QS 10k

Thats GREAT, congrats on your success !!!

Message 24 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Awesome!

So you had the QS1 already but you app'd for the QS and Venture? Can you tell me what the benefits of that is? I have a QS1 for a little over a year now but can't seem to kick the AF and no possible PC. I wonder if it'd be best to app for their other cards and combine them later?

My starting limit on QS1 is 3k. Aint going anywhere for awhile. I apped for Venture/QS and the limits are 20k/10k on those. I wanted to have Visa signature/WMC benefits. I am debating to merge the venture with the QS. Making it higher and apping for another Venture in a few years. IDK because I have to take the rewards out for a run and see if I like it.

As for the post directly after this, it is not a waste of a HP. They only pulled TU and EQ for both cards. 1 pull used for both cards. I can merge my QS1 with QS later. Or once it hits 5k limits I will make it WMC and upgrade to QS automatic I heard. keep it and merge my venture to the QS. It is nice to have Visa signature and WMC benefits. I got discover it as well because some places don't take my Amex. Grrr.

Message 25 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CribDuchess wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Discover It 5500 SL 

Venture 20k

QS 10k

Wow!  That's an awesome haul!  Congrats on your approvals, Archange1!!

Thanks, thank you everyone!

Message 26 of 63
baller4life
Super Contributor

@XxRaVeNxX1 wrote:

If you had a QS1 and you wasted a hard pull and inquiry for QS...that was a bad mistake. 

You could have done a product chage, as I have done it...actually Capital One did it on their own, without me asking...

It wasn't an extra inquiry. Apping back to back Venture and QS is one set of inqs. (Please confirm OP since this has been the case for 99% of us). The cards can later be combined into a monster card.

Message 27 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

@XxRaVeNxX1 wrote:

It wasn't an extra inquiry. Apping back to back Venture and QS is one set of inqs. (Please confirm OP since this has been the case for 99% of us). The cards can later be combined into a monster card.

You are right as always. Only pulled EQ and TU, 1 HP used for both cards.

Message 28 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wont believe it till I get the email stating it is in the mail. Even though I can view them on my account login. I don't trust until they send me the email Smiley Happy

Message 29 of 63
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Congrats 2 ya.....
Welcome 2 the Lowes and Discover fams..............

Message 30 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.