Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Discover CLI

Updated: 31 days later from first CLI, another $4,000 increase. CL is now $12,500.00

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Updating: First to Last Discover CLI

Congrats!  Discover is a great card.  You will get to 25k in not time.  Smiley Wink  I kind of do the same with mine.  Sometimes let the balance report for a couple of months too.  Just mixing things up to see what happens with my scores.  

Message 13 of 15
mystikal1
Established Contributor

Congrats. Great Job

Message 14 of 15
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Discover is a great card for long term growth compared to others that have fast short term growth.  $3K is a pretty middle of the road CLI to get with them from what I've seen on here and personally.  I've seen the typical $500 increases reported by some and others as high as $6500.  Just use it and not abuse it since usage doesn't really make a difference with Discover when it comes to consideration for increases.  My typical is about $200/mo for some recurring bills and maybe some additional spend occasionally for other things.  In the past year I've managed to get it up from the opening $4400 to now one year later $29600 through persistence with the CLI button.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.