cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade 1.5% CB Visa PLOC--$35k @ 9.97%...

tag
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Re: Upgrade 1.5% CB Visa PLOC--$35k @ 9.97%...

Thanks everyone! I've seen at least one post where the actual CL received dropped significantly from the pre-approval CL--and I'm hoping that won't be the case here.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 11 of 18
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That's terrific!  Congratulations on your approval!! 🎉🥂

Message 12 of 18
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

UPDATE: Went through verication Sunday afternoon--received approval email this morning. Approved for full pre-approved amount. HP on TU showed up this morning. Screenshot_2021-04-05 Upgrade - Personal Loans and Cards(1).png

BUSINESS
Message 13 of 18
kittycreditmeow
Frequent Contributor

Re: Upgrade 1.5% CB Visa PLOC--$35k @ 9.47%...

F022F2BC-F52B-41F1-B818-737FACEFD4D1.jpeg

Message 14 of 18
Matt9543
Established Contributor

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

UPDATE: Went through verication Sunday afternoon--received approval email this morning. Approved for full pre-approved amount. HP on TU showed up this morning. Screenshot_2021-04-05 Upgrade - Personal Loans and Cards(1).png

What verification documents did they ask for?

FICO Scores (current as of November 24, 2020): Equifax: 740 | Experian: 751 | TransUnion: 732
Message 15 of 18
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@Matt9543 wrote:

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

What verification documents did they ask for

They didn't need anything uploaded--it was mostly answering basic questions over the phone. Probably based on CR information.

BUSINESS
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Credit-hoarder What was the total process? Did you have to upload any documentation? ID? POI?

Congratulations!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Message 17 of 18
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Credit-hoarder What was the total process? Did you have to upload any documentation? ID? POI?

Congratulations!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Thanks. After filling out the initial pre-approval form and hitting continue--there were some online questions to answer and then later a phone call from underwriting for more verification with more questions (income--address--etc.). No forms POI or other had to be uploaded in my case. Sometime after that they pulled my TU report--hard pull--and then I was approved.

BUSINESS
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.