cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded Hilton Ascend to Hilton Aspire - Amex also upped my credit line to 10K

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Upgraded Hilton Ascend to Hilton Aspire - Amex also upped my credit line to 10K

Congratulations! Nice perks!🎊👏🎉
Message 11 of 16
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Re: Upgraded Hilton Ascend to Hilton Aspire - Amex also upped my credit line to 10K

Congrats on the upgrade and CLI!!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 12 of 16
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Nice on the upgrade and increase in limit! Congrats

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

The card pays after you receive your airline and hotel credit.  The card is a keeper!

Message 14 of 16
sdsoccerdad
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

The card pays after you receive your airline and hotel credit.  The card is a keeper!

absolutely!  the benefits here seem to make more sense than the amex platinum one sometimes.

Personal Cards:

Business Cards:

Started my journey in the high 500's 10/1/2016
Current Fico: EQ:740 | TU:757 | EX:775
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's how ya do it! Congrats on the CLI and the SUB!
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.