Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Us bank online prequalified

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Us bank online prequalified

I would like to do a BT. I saw online that I am prequalified for the platinum card and a few others. Is the online prequalified offers pretty good from them?

I also have a six month old checking, savings and cash plus card from them.
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Us bank online prequalified

Ended up applying for one of the cards.

Got the 7-10 message, then a page asking about a balance transfer. Then another 7-10 message page.

An hour later I got a text and email asking me to call in if I did not apply for the card.
Message 2 of 15
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

These are standard results OP whenever any USB application requires further review.

It can take up to 5 business days (typically less) to learn the final status of your application.

Of noteworthy, most pre-qualification results tend to be solid, but keep in mind it's not 100% guaranteed. Hopefully your outcome is positive.
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for responding finstar. Unfortunately, my nerves get shot when I’m in pending status. Lol
Message 4 of 15
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

It's quite alright OP. I believe most people on these boards have very similar feelings.

You can call the application status line and there's an option to input your information which may then route your call to the lending team. If it's still processing, they may ask you to verify some additional information, then the final review continues. If declined, they can also provide that information.

The backdoor # is 1-800-947-1444. Good luck!
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

My US Bank application has been “in process” since October 17. My banker called for me and the CSR told him it still hasn’t been reviewed. That was on November 1.

I check the phone line once a week myself.
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any luck?

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope Key1920,

Still “in process”
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Phone system says I’m approved. The UW department is closed for the day, so hopefully it’ll get loaded to my online banking soon to know the limit.
Message 9 of 15
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Phone system says I’m approved. The UW department is closed for the day, so hopefully it’ll get loaded to my online banking soon to know the limit.

Huh why would their UW dept be closed?

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.