cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VS Auto CLI and AMEX Approval

Highlighted
Established Contributor

VS Auto CLI and AMEX Approval

VS and I have had a bit of an up and down relationship.  It was up to $2,000 at one point, then down to $100.  Found out when they sent a statement this month that they bumped me to $650.  More than I should ever need there and will leave it alone.

Have an upcoming DisneyWorld trip planned and got a pre-approval for a Delta SkyMiles Gold card.  Figured why not, 60,000 miles and a free bag for everyone on the itinerary.

EX680 TU 659 EQ 691
Cap1 QS-$4,500 Chase Freedom Visa- $800 Chase Freedom Unlimited- $500 Victoria's Secret- $2000 Citi DC- $800 Amazon Store Card- $3,500 AMEX Hilton Honors-$1,000 Discover It-$1,000 Wal-Mart MC $290 Chase Sapphire Preferred-$5,000 NFCU Flagship $10,000 AMEX BCE-$1,000 AMEX Gold-NPSL
NFCU SSL $88/1005
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: VS Auto CLI and AMEX Approval

Congrats on the auto CLI and the Delta Gold approval! Enjoy your trip to Disney!

"Hover mouse over cards to see CL and APR info"

Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Congrats on both achievements and the Amex is a big one, as it will in time open you up to bigger and better core cards with them using SP approvals Smiley Happy

Rose Gold NPSL | BCP | Delta Gold | Hilton Surpass | Hilton Honors | PenFed PCR | IT Cash | IT Chrome | GHSFCU Visa Plat | Quicksilver | Target | VS | Home Depot | Lowes | Sams MC | Firestone | Overstock | Kohl’s | Key Bank auto loan (2017 Audi A6 Premium Plus S-Line)

TCL $85,600 | Agg. Util under 5%
Message 3 of 6
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your auto luv and new card!!
Message 4 of 6
Highlighted

Congrats on your approval and increase 

Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI and approval!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.