Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VS CLI x2

tag
geekmama
Contributor

VS CLI x2

Hubby had a Victoria's Secret card I obtained for him about a year ago.SL 300 It was his second card in his rebuild. He got an auto CLI A couple of months ago for 200 and tonight I hit the LUV button. Instant increase of 200 bringing his limit to 700. I then logged out, then in and hit it again! Another 200. Third time was not the charm, 7-10 day message. But I'll take it!

This'll help with our util, I'm an AU. I've used it three time in a year and PIF each time. Current balance 0. Current scores low 600
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: VS CLI x2

That's awesome!!!! Congratz on the increases. 😃

I heard for VS after the first 6 months you can request one and then every 31 days you can request another one. I haven't reached 6 months yet but I'll definitely test it out when I do.

I tried to log out and back in for my Wayfair Card and I received the 7-10 day message. Letter stated I had already received a credit line increase or something along those lines. Maybe I didn't do it fast enough or just wasn't elgible.
Message 2 of 4
geekmama
Contributor

I've requested increases before but never received one. Only the auto CLI.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you confirm if you got SP?

Congrats on the increases though! I’ve had mine since the end of December and have been wanting to push the luv button. But since I’m gardening I’ve been putting it off. Some say it is a HP and some say SP.  Maybe I’ll get an auto one soon though. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.