Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Various approvals and CLIs

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Various approvals and CLIs

I fell off the wagon! lol... it wasnt all bad though. I was on 90 days in the garden when tempation took over and I ended up with another 20k from US Bank, 4000 Lowes, and 5000 Home Depot.. and a SP CLI for my Amex BCE to 12000 (3x)... So now that I feel like I have had enough, I am gladly pouring myself some Kool Aid, , and putting on my gardening clothes because its gonna be a long two years.... LOL Back to seedling...

Minor Moderator Edit-Reminder that any discussion of illegal activities is prohibited under MyFICO's Forums Terms of Service.  Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Irish80
MyFICO Moderator

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Various approvals and CLIs

Congrats on the approvals and CLIs.  I moved your post from the Garden Club as the 'rules' there don't allow discussion of approval specifics.  You're free to edit the title of the thread as you see fit.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

What illegal activity is he talking about? Lol gardening? Falling off the wagon?

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Probably had too many drinks after all of those approvals....Congratulations!
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

hes probably talking about me rolling a fatty...LOL im in Colorado, its legal here!!! but whatever, ill garden there instead!! LOL

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.