Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venmo Visa Rewards Card

tag
Matt9543
Established Contributor

Re: Venmo Visa Rewards Card

@jonblaze24 wrote:

I have actually read that exact thing.....and I have not received/activated the card yet so that does give me some hope. Appreciate the feedback!

Keep an eye out on your credit reports as well. My card started reporting I believe a day or two after I was approved.

FICO Scores (current as of November 24, 2020): Equifax: 740 | Experian: 751 | TransUnion: 732
Message 21 of 23
jonblaze24
New Contributor

Update- Received the card in the mail, activated and no dice on the CLI. Called into Synchrony and was denied upon request as well. Looks like we're gonna have to do this the old fashioned way!!!!

Thanks for the support guys!

Message 22 of 23
ReturnOfTheCredi
Contributor

I know this is an old thread but I literally just came across this card.  Needed to make a Venmo payment and wanted to use a credit card for additional protection.  I figured it was just another garbage card compared to what all already exists....that is, until I peeped the rewards structure.  It appears this is like the Citi Custom Cash, except they split the automatic 5% category into a 3% and a 2% and I don't see a dollar amount limitation as exists with the Citi card.  Am I misinterpreting the benefits?

Was immediately approved for $5,500 at 15.24% (lowest APR available).  I'm mildly stoked, if that's possible. Smiley LOL

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.