Legendary Contributor

Re: Venmo, what's Venmo? Got the cc anyway

@GApeachy  ..

Message 11 of 59
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

App first, ask questions later. Ha. Love it!

smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 12 of 59
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

App first, ask questions later. Ha. Love it!

smiley-laughing021.gif

I knowwwwwwwww, hahaha!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 13 of 59
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WOOHOO!!  That's terrific!  Congratulations on your approval!! 🎉🥂

Message 14 of 59
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

Not too bad of an SL considering some of the SLs they have recently been giving, grats on it Smiley Happy

Thanks!

I'll look to  see what other's have to say about this card. 

Message 15 of 59
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@cashorcharge wrote:

WOOHOO!!  That's terrific!  Congratulations on your approval!! 🎉🥂

Thanks!  It's your fault, hahaha!  I read your link from months back, found it last night and thought hmmmmmm, I need that 3% cb on utilities up to $10k.  I'll kill that!  Here's your old post for anyone else to see that may be curious.  Thanks again!  

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Venmo-Credit-card/m-p/6153573

Message 16 of 59
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

Congrats on the approval Peachy!!! Venmo is a payment service like Zelle, PayPal, Cash app. Allows peer to peer mobile transfers.

Thanks!  So it's basically like PayPal and PayPal credit card?  Does it do anything else? hahahaha!  (whatever)  It's my fix.  Got the BBVA that I've backed out of (code and all) twice now.

So I hope this 3% is better than that 3%....I think it is.  I like virtual numbers. Also, I know Synch cc's grow more (better) from what I've read.

Venmo is very similar to PayPal. It's owned by PayPal and BrainTree. Used mostly by millennials and Gen Zers, but open to all generations. 😂 😂 

Message 17 of 59
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@blindambition wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

Congrats on the approval Peachy!!! Venmo is a payment service like Zelle, PayPal, Cash app. Allows peer to peer mobile transfers.

Thanks!  So it's basically like PayPal and PayPal credit card?  Does it do anything else? hahahaha!  (whatever)  It's my fix.  Got the BBVA that I've backed out of (code and all) twice now.

So I hope this 3% is better than that 3%....I think it is.  I like virtual numbers. Also, I know Synch cc's grow more (better) from what I've read.

Venmo is very similar to PayPal. It's owned by PayPal and BrainTree. Used mostly by millennials and Gen Zers, but open to all generations. 😂 😂 

Gut punch!  hee hee, wateva! 😂 

Message 18 of 59
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

Gut punch!  hee hee, wateva! 😂 

LOL, wasn't meant to be a backhanded comment. You're hipper than me sista!!! 😎 

Message 19 of 59
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on the approval at GApeachy, your title of this thread is hilarious!   Good luck with the card, it is a complete mystery to me!

Message 20 of 59
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.