Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venmo, what's Venmo? Got the cc anyway

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Venmo, what's Venmo? Got the cc anyway

Lol I'll leave the congrats for it here and if you decide that you're happy to have the card, you can swing by and grab it Smiley Happy Good approval - I'd be happy with it!

Message 21 of 59
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@blindambition wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

Congrats on the approval Peachy!!! Venmo is a payment service like Zelle, PayPal, Cash app. Allows peer to peer mobile transfers.

Thanks!  So it's basically like PayPal and PayPal credit card?  Does it do anything else? hahahaha!  (whatever)  It's my fix.  Got the BBVA that I've backed out of (code and all) twice now.

So I hope this 3% is better than that 3%....I think it is.  I like virtual numbers. Also, I know Synch cc's grow more (better) from what I've read.

Venmo is very similar to PayPal. It's owned by PayPal and BrainTree. Used mostly by millennials and Gen Zers, but open to all generations. 😂 😂 

Gut punch!  hee hee, wateva! 😂 

LOL, wasn't meant to be a backhanded comment. You're hipper than me sista!!! 😎 

Haha!  I know that, we gooder than good, just had to run with it...you know, needed to loosen up the old joints somehow 😜🤭

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 22 of 59
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Credit4Growth wrote:

Congratulations on the approval at GApeachy, your title of this thread is hilarious!   Good luck with the card, it is a complete mystery to me!

Lol, thanks!

All I know is it's a virtual number for online, a card for stores and 3,2,1 by the algorithm.  No need to select and fiddle with it. Sounds more in tune for the geriatric at heart but whatever.  I'll flip it out with zest.

Message 23 of 59
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Lol I'll leave the congrats for it here and if you decide that you're happy to have the card, you can swing by and grab it Smiley Happy Good approval - I'd be happy with it!

Okay, omg...u know me too well.  Should I stop by and water it occasionally or is it self sustaining? 😁

Message 24 of 59
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Why @GApeachy , You changed colors along with your Venmo card ... Congrats on your new rankSmiley Happy

Message 25 of 59
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

congrats fav.gif

Message 26 of 59
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Why @GApeachy , You changed colors along with your Venmo card ... Congrats on your new rankSmiley Happy

What are you talking about?

Message 27 of 59
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

LOLSmiley LOL

Message 28 of 59
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

LOLSmiley LOL

Omg, Lol!  Thanks for pointing that out.  "rank"  I got it now.  I'm no longer a Senior....I'm SUPER!!!!!!  Yippee! 

Does that mean I talk too much?

Message 29 of 59
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

LOLSmiley LOL

Omg, Lol!  Thanks for pointing that out.  "rank"  I got it now.  I'm no longer a Senior....I'm SUPER!!!!!!  Yippee! 

Does that mean I talk too much?

FSR YoSmiley Wink

Message 30 of 59
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.